Due to Corona exclusively online
How to apply IEC61508 for mechanical devices.
Who should attend
- Mechanical Engineers
- Safety Managers dealing with mechanical products
- Mechanical Quality Responsible
Duration: 1 Day (or in-house, jointly agreed, please contact us for more information).
Language: for Public Training - English.
for In-House Training - it can be chosen between German and English. The training material will be in English.
Location: exida.com GmbH office
D-85579 Neubiberg / Germany
Certificate: Each partecipant gets a letter of attendance.
Scheduled courses - Register here:
- Functional Safety in general and relevant standards
- Why Functional Safety for mechanical parts?
- Mechanical parts according to ISO 13849-1
- High demand mode versus low demand mode
- What is required to achieve a certain Safety Integrity Level (SIL)?
- Final Elements in the context of an entire safety function
- Impact of proof testing
- Proof Test Coverage (PTC)
- Partial Stroke Testing (PST)
- Route 1H versus 2H
Copyright © 2019 - exida Development srl