Due to Corona exclusively online
Hardware Development acc. to ISO26262 and Quantitative Evaluation
Who should attend
- Hardware Project Leaders
- Development Engineers (System, Hardware)
- Safety Managers
- Hardware Quality Responsibles
Duration: 1.5 days (or in-house, jointly agreed, please contact us for more information).
The DE0202 course is also part of the DE0204 course and can be booked during the training week separately.
Language: for Public Training - English.
for In-House Training - it can be chosen between German and English. The training material will be in English.
Location: exida.com GmbH office
D-85579 Neubiberg / Germany
Scheduled courses - Register here:
- ISO 26262 lifecycle approach: Product Lifecycle and process requirements
- Where is hardware development in the process model?
- What are inputs to hardware development?
- Technical Safety Concept
- Safety Architecture and Architectural Elements
- Safety Functions and Safety Integrity Function
- exemplification: typical solutions detailed in a technical safety concept
- Requirements allocation to system and subsystems e.g. by using ASIL Decomposition
- exemplification: ASIL Decomposition example
- Requirements allocation on HW & SW
- System Safety FMEA and FTA: Planning the Safety Details
- Hardware Development (ISO 26262 - Part 5)
- HW Architecture Evaluation
- Requirements for the Evaluation: Metrics for Safety Goal Violation
- Fault models, failure rates and target values
- Presentation of the probabilistic approach
- qualitative approach with a semi probabilistic argumentation
- How to evaluate the metric for "Safety Goal Violation"
- exemplification: calculation via FTA based on the results of the quantitative FMEDA
- How to evaluate the metrics SPFM and LFM
- exemplification: exida FMEDA approach for metric calculation
- New to the ISO 26262: Cooperation with the software team
- Hardware-software-Interface Specification HIS
- ASICs in the scope of the ISO 26262
- Communication channels and their evaluation
Copyright © 2019 - exida Development srl