Due to Corona exclusively online
Who should attend
- Technical staff wishing to have a full understanding of the ASPICE standard, starting from the scratch, but with a detailed view on management and supporting processes only.
Duration: 2 Days (or in-house, jointly agreed, please contact us for more information).
Language: for Public Training - English.
for In-House Training - it can be chosen between German and English. The training material will be in English.
Location: exida.com GmbH office
D-85579 Neubiberg / Germany
Scheduled courses - Register here:
- Quick history of SW capability & maturity standards and models
- ISO/IEC 330XX (SPICE)
- Auotomotive SPICE
- The HIS SCOPE
- Process Reference Models and Process Assessment Models
- What is a SPICE Assessement
- From ASPICE 2.5 to ASPICE 3.1
Management Process Group (MAN)
- MAN.3 Project Management
- MAN.5 Risk Management
- MAN.6 Measurement
- (ACQ.4: Supplier Monitoring)
Supporting Process Group (SUP)
- SUP.1 Quality Assurance
- SUP.7 Documentation
- SUP.8 Configuration Management
- SUP.9 Problem Resolution Management
- SWE.5 Software Integration and Integration Test
- SWE.6 Software Qualification Test
Copyright © 2016 - exida Development srl