Due to Corona exclusively online
Introduction to ISO 13849, Safety of machinery – Safety related parts of control system
Who should attend
- Development Engineers (System, Hardware and Software)
- Product Managers
- Project Leaders of safety related machinery developments
- Managers/ decision takers / budget responsibles
- Quality managers
Duration: 1 day (or in-house, jointly agreed, please contact us for more information).
Language: for Public Training - English.
for In-House Training - it can be chosen between German and English. The training material will be in English.
Location: exida.com GmbH office
D-85579 Neubiberg / Germany
Scheduled courses - Register here:
- Introduction to Functional Safety
- Safety Functions in the scope of ISO 13849, Safety Integrity
- Risk Reduction and estimation of Performance Level
- Probability of failures, diagnostic coverage
- Categories and designated architectures
- Fault exclusion principle
- Meaning of Functional Safety Management and Safety Lifecycle
- Software Requirements
- Verification and Validation (overview)
Copyright © 2019 - exida Development srl