- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Who Should Attend
- Development Engineers (System, Hardware and Software)
- Product Managers,
- Project Leaders of safety related machinery developments
- Managers/ decision takers / budget responsibles
- Quality managers
Duration: 1 day
- Introduction to Functional Safety
- Safety Functions in the scope of ISO 13849, Safety Integrity
- Risk Reduction and estimation of Performance Level
- Probability of failures, diagnostic coverage
- Categories and designated architectures
- Fault exclusion principle
- Meaning of Functional Safety Management and Safety Lifecycle
- Software Requirements
- Verification and Validation (overview)
Copyright © 2016 - exida Development srl